Sunday, January 11, 2009

One year ago...


One year ago today, our lives changed as we know it. Our world was flipped upside down so quick, we weren't sure what to do when you left us. One year ago..it seems like just yesterday! Where does the time go..so much has happened in 2008 that I am glad that it is over. I miss you dad..not a day goes by that I don't think about you or that last week that you were with us & how fast it went. I often think about how scared you must have been going through all of that even though all of us were there for you & you acted so strong through it all. You were always "my daddy" & I was "Daddy's Little Girl" (just ask mommy) even when we had disagreements, I know you always had my best interest at heart...like when I wanted to quit Tech School in 10th grade, I knew I should have stayed there but as a bratty teenager, you let me get my way or when you wouldn't let me get my licence & I went behind your back & did it anyway, I know you were just trying to look out for me and try to stop me from growing up so fast..Our relationship may not have been textbook but it was ours & it was real. I have no regrets..I just wish we could have had more time together. I love you always and you are always in my heart daddy!
R.I.P 
William Graham Mount
6/6/52-1/11/08
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Daily dose of Dana said...

I have been thinking about you all weekend, lova you!

Lena's Life said...

Im sorry Gess...I can relate to your pain. Pls keep the memories in your heart and you will pull through it

michelle said...

hang in there..