Thursday, December 11, 2008

11 months today

That's how long ago it's been since my dad has passed away...I can't believe it's been almost a year already. This Christmas season is already getting to be very emotional for me. I spent every Christmas with my dad (except for 1). I remember as a little girl looking so forward to going with my dad on our Winter break & as soon as we would cross the bridge from NJ, he would drive us all around Levittown looking at Christmas lights.
I miss him more & more each day.
I love you daddy!


2 comments:

Daily dose of Dana said...

Oh Gess, I am so glad you have such great memories, thats really cute driving all around the town looking at the lights! If ya want to go look at lights one night I am so game!! Love Ya!

michelle said...

oh my gosh, that picture! too funny. you have so many great memories of your dad, esp this time of year.. cling to those, they will help you .