Friday, November 21, 2008

Frankford-Bucks Emergency Room



I woke up this morning thinking it was going to be a normal day for me ~ work at the salon & then off to Target for the closing shift. UNTIL.....I took a hard, spinning fall in the shower. I hit so hard, I wasn't sure what?how?when?why?where? first!! Once I got myself up, I felt nausous, my head was spinning, & the ringing started. I figured all of those combinations could not have been a good sign, so I called my sister to let her know (incase I passed out) and anyone was trying to get a hold of me & they couldn't, what was going on. I layed in bed & before I knew it, Bridget was here, she called my stepmother who insisted I go to the ER. So off to the hospital we go...they did a few tests on me & found nothing but discharged me as a head trauma with a contusion. I have a headache & am a little sore but feel good otherwise. Now I don't know that I can say the same when I wake up tomorrow morning!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

michelle said...

GESSIKA!!! you are a MESS!
and they the heck wouldnt u go to lower bucks??????????