Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"LOVE"

This trip to Florida was different
I'm not sure if it was the 1st time I have been "away" since my dad passed away,
my mom being so sick & I hate seeing her like that
or that my neices & newphew are just great to be around~
Maybe it was all of them, I'm not sure
but
it amazes me everytime I see my neices & nephew, how much more In Love I am with them, especially since now there's a new one. Like I always say, many of my friends kids call me "aunt" but this is a different feeling.
also
there isn't too many times that both of my sisters in Florida & I spend time together reminiscing, this time was different, it was very relaxing and happy to spend time with them!


2 comments:

Daily dose of Dana said...

this is a really cute pic! I am glad you had a good visit can't wait to hear all about it.

Amy said...

I am glad you got to have a good visit!! We have to get together for lunch so we can talk all about it