Monday, May 26, 2008

I got Tagged!!

So here's my list of 4's:4 Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Sales Associate
2. Client Services Rep for a title company
3. Retail Store Manager/Trainer
4. Nail Technician

Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once:
1. The Notebook
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. When a Man Loves a Woman
4. You've Got Mail

4 Places I’ve Lived:
1. Willingboro, NJ
2. Inverness, FL
3. Newportville, PA
4. Croydon, PA

4 TV Show I Watch/Watched
1. Friends
2. The Hills
3. Law & Order -SVU
4. Sex in the City

4 Places I have Been:
1. Ocean City, Maryland
2. Disney World
3. Cancun, Mexico
4. Las Vegas, NV

4 People who email me regularly :
1. Nikki
2. Tracy
3. Shannon
4. Jeana

4 of my favorite foods:
1. anything Mexican
2. Chicken a la' King
3. buffalo chicken dip
4. Spinach dip

4 Places I Would Like to Visit:
1. Scotland
2. Italy
3. Hawaii
4. Austraila

4 Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year:
1. Going to school
2. my cousins wedding
3. Scrapping!
4. more scrapping!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Yeah!!! I can see your posts again! I hope you guys had fun the rest of the weekend.

Daily dose of Dana said...

i know me too!!!! why does that happen i havn't been able to see in awhile!!!!