Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Why do crazy things happen to me??!??!

I haven't had much time to blog lately because I have been extremely busy - especially today. I have been watching my friend Sherri's son, Jaden for the past few days while they are on a family vacation in Florida. Tonight, Micheal asked me to watch Gyllyan for a few hrs and ofcourse I said yes not remembering I had a standing nail appt, Kim every Tues..Gyllyan would be fine but Jaden gets into everything so I asked my sister Bridget to come over for about 45 mins to help me out while I did nails. She came over and it was just "CHAOS" with the 2 kids, Jaden running all over, Gyllyan wanted her nails painted and having to go potty inbetween, Jaden pooped..so I am getting up & down as well to help out and it took me longer than usual to do my nail appt. Anyway, I asked Bridget to just stay a few minutes longer after Kim left, so I could get the kids in the car..she hesitantly agreed..so down to the car we go when my phone rings and it's Kim, she is in Bristol and ran out of gas, so I look at Bridget, which steem is coming from her ears at this point and she says ok, lets go. We go to the gas station, buy a gas can, get $5 in gas which spills all over, then wrap it up, put it in my car and off to Bristol we go, which during the short ride, Gyllyan says "I want raindeers on" which means Rudolf the Rednose Raindeer, at this point Bridgets starts laying into me that she is never going anywhere with me at all anymore, this is how I live my life and it's crazy!!! Blah, Blah, Blah! (and I'm cracking up laughing, Bridget was not) We find Kim, then we can't get the gas cap off of the car, Gyllyan's screaming to get out of the car since this is taking longer than it should. I take her out of the car, Bridget gets the gas cap off but not without spilling the gas all over herself and it's now 9:30pm .... Bridget's 45 mins turned into 3 hrs...I had to share this..it was like a strange dream tonight that I just had to share. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP TONIGHT BRIDGET !!! LOL

2 comments:

Daily dose of Dana said...

This is sooooo typical!!! When it rains it pours... I can see Bridget right now!!! Well its really ok Bridget, its something you guys will look back on and laugh!

Tina said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH - that sounds like something that would happen to ME!