Sunday, January 13, 2008

R.I.P DADDY
6/6/52 - 1/11/08

God saw you getting tired And a cure was not to be So He put His arms around you And whispered 'Come with Me.' With tearful eyes We watched you suffer And saw you fade away Although we loved you dearly We could not make you stay. A golden heart stopped beating Hard working hands at rest God broke our hearts to prove He only takes the best. It's lonesome here without you We miss you more each day Life doesn't seem the same Since you've gone away. When days are sad and lonely And everything goes wrong We seem to hear you whisper 'Cheer up and carry on.' Each time we see your picture You seem to smile and say 'Don't cry, I'm in God's keeping We'll meet again someday.'
R.I.P Daddy..I love you and miss you!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gessy,

I am so sorry for your family's loss. Always remember he is still in your heart and carry all the memories with you at all times. We love all of you guys and your in our thoughts.

Love,
Angel & family

Daily dose of Dana said...

Gess, I am sitting here crying thinking of you and your family and I love you guys and want you to know if there is anything at all I can do please don't hesitate. Your all in my prayers and your dad loved you a great deal, hold that in your heart. I love you, Dana