Sunday, November 25, 2007

Shopping at the Mall

I thought it would be fun to go see Santa at the mall since I had to look for a Christmas present as well (I don't like to go to the mall around the holidays) we sat with Santa but Gyllyan was not happy about it, didn't crack a smile once, so I didn't buy the pictures! We walked the whole mall looking for this 1 gift, which I couldn't find & the only way to go up or down is the elevator which has these rides right by it so ofcourse she wanted to ride them all! Every ride she gets on, she moves over & says "you sit Geshy" & I tell her my butt is too big...how long do you think it's going to be before she starts telling me I have a big butt!!


1 comments:

Daily dose of Dana said...

i can't believe you hate the mall - we used to live in the mall!!!!!