Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"Sexy" Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs

Today at work, we had a Halloween party & since there a only 9 of us left in my department, we decided to dress up as Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs...Chrissy & I picked out new t~shirts for everyone, I sewed everyone hats from felt & Dawn (my mgr) was going to be the Evil Witch. Marianne (a co~worker) was going to be Snow White. Well, she couldn't be just any ol' Snow White, we search high & low and called numerous stores before finding a costume in her size, which she ended up altering anyway!!!

Snow White, the Evil Witch & the Seven Dwarfs


Sexy Snow White

The Evil Witch giving Snow White a bad apple

Snow & Dopey

Snow & Sleepy

Grumpy

Sneezy

My Christmas punkin'

all of the pumpkins from the pumpking decorating contest


1 comments:

Daily dose of Dana said...

What was Pat because she looks like she is gonna beat your ass - and you do look so grumpy and can you please tell me what pumpkin #1 was with the black beads and exactly what pumpkin won? Thank You!