Sunday, October 28, 2007

Photography Workshop

Yesterday Michelle, Tina & I took a Photography class at Memory Lane in Quakertown, Pa with Karen Russell (www.karenrussell.typepad.com) .... This is the 1st class I have ever taken by a "celebrity" in the scrapbooking world but it was not really for me. She taught us how to use the manual settings on our cameras & I did learn some interesting things but it just made me realize that I think I want to go buy a new smaller point & shoot!!

One of the things she told us was to not take shots of women with their double chins showing..sorry Karen!!
I was taking some practice shots ...
and more...



3 comments:

Daily dose of Dana said...

I hate to tell you this but everyone looks bored out of their minds!

Amy said...

ha, ha, haaaa... I agree dana, they all looked bored! Love the ones of tina and michelle! LOL!

michelle said...

I HATE U!
liked all the other pics on the blog. this one of me..... u need to be SHOT!