Sunday, October 14, 2007

Mr & Mrs William Lemke

After 12 years they are finally married!!! I remember the day she asked me to be in wedding like it was yesterday~ "Gess, do you like black?" meaning in Dana's terms, would I be in the wedding and wear a black dress? Ofcourse I would & wouldn't have missed it for the world! I love you both & wish you the best!!!!
Still a Ms. about to be the Mrs......the night before the big day

after getting her hair done

looking booootifulllll!!!!

Mr & Mrs. William Lemke

Bling Bling cake

The cutting of the Bling Bling cake

who wears the pants in this marriage?!?!?

she's sooo cute!

Dana & her Daddy

the congo line

Y.M.C.A

the Thriller dance












1 comments:

Daily dose of Dana said...

These pics are great gessy!!! I love them! Thanks so much! Yor the best!