Saturday, September 08, 2007

my aunt's wedding

Today I went to my aunt Kerry's wedding at the Blue Mountain Lakes in Schukill Haven, Pa (about 2 hrs away) The scenery was really beautiful and the wedding was a good time...It was so nice to see alot of family from out of state.
one of the lakes ...


My aunts Laurie & Kerry disco(ing)
Mr. & Mrs. Cram
The Bridal party, my cousins Carly, Hillary, Julie, Pat's daughter Meg, & flower girl Ella
The whole fam damily (well some of them, but check out my cousin Jessie's cheezy smile, he was obviously the only one looking at the camera)
Aunt Kerry walking down the aisle .....
The cutest cake topper! It's really from a pic of them...
The cake, I helped my aunt Laurie put together, isn't it purdy!

1 comments:

Daily dose of Dana said...

I like their cake topper!