Sunday, June 10, 2007

Bridget's 21st birthday party

I can't believe my baby sister is 21 already! It seems like not that long ago she said to me "Gessy, in 10 years when I turn 21 are you going to be too old to go out with me" and I replied "Bridget, I will be 31, are you kidding me, I will still be hanging out and parting" YEA, RIGHT! I can't hang out on week days, can barely stay out past 12 and if I have a hang over, I am on the couch these days, ALL DAY!! LOL

Bridgy, Bridgy getting ready to partaaayyy!!
Happy 21st Birthday Bridget!

the mens hanging out at the Ice Luge..

getting the party started with the 1st rounds of shots from the ice luge...

Pretty girls .... Tasia, Beth, Briana & Ashleigh

more pics of the pretty girls Ashleigh & Briana ...

Since Baileigh lives so far away, we celebrated her birthda at Bridget's party too !

Jaden eating a large piece of cake!

shots with the birthday girl!


more shots with the birthday girl...

me & Beth doing a sissy shot (she can't handle it)

my girls love me!

me & Beth with hot Johnny!

0 comments: