Sunday, December 24, 2006

My Christmas morning with Gyllyan

For the past 2 years I have taken Gyllyan to work with me the last day before Christmas, we have a 1/2 day, everyone brings in their kids, we have breakfast for everyone & the kids get their pic taken with Santa (except this year we didn't get to see Santa, he left to quickly, he apparently had lots of toys to still make back at the North Pole) and then the next morning my dad, Patsy, & Bridget come over for breakfast so Gyllyan can open her presents since she spends alot of time at my house, we keep presents here too! Today was not a good day for her!
This is how our morning stared out! She was not a happy camper since I had to wake her up..


But things got better as we opened more presents!


Well I opened her presents, she wouldn't do it!

After we opened all of her presents she was in a much better mood but then she went back into bed to watched the Wiggles!


0 comments: